close

Namaste 是梵文,意思是 I bow to the divine in you. 我向你的神性鞠躬
Namaste 意指 當一個人的神性光釆辨識出另一個的神性光釆的時候
我內在的生命 看見並榮耀著 你內在的生命
這是一種獨特的方式 深深地 獻上尊敬的表現
Namaste 辦識出一直存在這世間上的二元性 並建議由我們這一端來讓兩股力量合而為一
最後引領著我們進入更高層面 沒有二元分裂的合一和諧境界
也就意謂著全體平等 對全體的神聖獻上敬意
Namaste 的整個過程顯示在身體 心靈與語言三個層面
我尊敬著存在於你心靈的居所, 在我之內的心靈與你之內相同的心靈相會
I honor the place in you where spirit live, the spirit in me meet the same spirit in you.
我向你與我同在的地方問候, 我們是合而為一
I greet that place where you and I, WE ARE ONE
我尊敬這個地方表示愛,我接收到來自於你的自由意志
I honor the place in you which is of LOVE, i receive the free spirit in you
我敬重這個地方表示真理,願在這之內的生命堅強
I salute the place in you which is of TRUTH, May the life within you be strong
我接收到在你之內的這個地方表示光
I receive the place in you which is of Light
我辨識出在你之內的這個地方表示和平,在那之內的你我都和平共處
I recognize the place in you which is of Peace, within each of us is a place where peace dwells
我覺察到我們都是平等的,我聲明每一個人都有他們獨特的價值並有能從我的基準中擴張的能力
I recognize that we are all equal, i acknowledge that everyone is valuable in their own way and capable of expanding my horizone.
當你在你之內 我在我之內的這個地方時,我們是合一的
When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are one.
我們能辨識出他人的善意
we are able to recognise the goodness of others
我們能連結到與宇宙及其他存在
we can perceive the unique thread that connect us all with the Universe, and all its Beings.
以及所有與之交錯的源頭
as well as to the source of that interconnetion.
接受合一的概念,接著我們能接收到給予我們知識的例子, 建議或教導
Accepting oneness we are according receptive to knowledge that comes to us in the forms of examples, advice and direct teaching.
一個人因此可以擁有覺醒的智慧,打開視野,通往各式各樣可能性的世界
One may awake to the wisdom that open our eyes to the new worlds of possiblities.
當我們假設所遇見的每個人是特別的並具有獨一無二的本質
When we assume everyone we meet is special and unique in its essence.
我們要時刻對所有人給予同樣的仁慈關懷慈悲與了解
We should always show to all people the same generous level of kindness, care, compassion and understanding.
沒有滿足自己與別有用心,全然的尊敬他人
Without any thoughts of self-interest and ulterior motives about paying respect wholeheartly.
我們如何過我們的日常生活也會同等衝擊我們週遭的人
The way we live our daily lives has an enormouse impact on those around us.
用Namaste來取代與他人之間的分離,減少覺得是世上孤單的一人的感受
Instead of cli..g to what separates us, practicing Namaste enable us to feel less alone in the world.
我們開始了解我們之間一定有連結我們為家人的繩索
We begin to understand that we must thread all people for what they are family.
無謂我們是否察覺到這點 我們在宇宙間都是合一的
We are one with cosmos whether we realise it or not.
讓我們實行合一,更覺察著我們的意識,會帶領著我們獲得成為一個全然的光體的成果
Practing oneness, we gain consciousness of the more subtle aspects of our being,
with the ultimately outcome of being a completely identification with the light body

願所有的存在能發掘並保有快樂,願全體都能免於苦難與病痛
願所有的我們能意識到他人是鏡中反射的自己
願我們全體合而為一,合一生存為一個家族,同心,一顆共同閃耀最明亮最慈悲的心,Namaste!

May all beings find and hold happiness. May they all be free from suffering and sickness.
May we all look in the mirror see all others reflecting back
May we be all with one, living in oneness, one family, one heart, a glowing heart
of the brightest light of compassion, Namaste.
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Celine 蒔琳 ♥ 的頭像
    Celine 蒔琳 ♥

    Celine's Circle 蒔琳

    Celine 蒔琳 ♥ 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()